This policy applies to the Greek sole proprietorship under the name “TOP SIDE OF THE WORLD”, trading as “TOP SIDE OF THE WORLD”, which is the Controller of personal data collected from its website.
2. Collection of Personal Data
When visiting the pages of TOPSIDEOFTHEWORLD.COM you may be asked to provide personal information concerning you (name, surname, occupation, e-mail address, product shipping address, etc.). Any personal data you provide anywhere on the pages and services of the TOPSIDEOFTHEWORLD.COM website, are transferred to the website server in a secure way (encrypted) and kept exclusively for purposes relating to your transactions with us, communication, improving the services provided and ensuring the operation of the respective service.
Managing and protecting your personal data on the TOPSIDEOFTHEWORLD.COM website is governed by the relevant provisions of both Greek law and EU and international law regarding the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data, as well as the Decisions of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
The business “TOP SIDE OF THE WORLD”, with registered office in Oia Santorini, Greece, as the Controller, undertakes to ensure the observance of the confidentiality of your personal data and the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection.
The business “TOP SIDE OF THE WORLD” undertakes not to disclose your information and your transactions, unless it has a written authorisation from you, or this is required by a court judgment or decision of another public authority.
In any case, the employees of TOPSIDEOFTHEWORLD.COM who have access to your personal data are specified and access to your personal data from unauthorised persons is prohibited. Every reasonable measure has been taken to secure your data.
3. Use of Collected Data
We will use the information we collect for some of the following purposes:* for your subscription to a Service;
* to provide a Service you have requested;
* for advertising purposes, such as providing customised ads, advertiser content, and sending promotional communication, after you have provided your consent separately, where required;
* for the evaluation and analysis of the market, our customers, products and services, in order to help us better understand, through statistical processes, where required, more information about our customers, in order to offer you the most relevant communication, services and experiences;
* to ask your opinion about our products and services and conduct customer surveys, after you have provided your consent separately, where required;
* to understand how consumers use our Services and our products, so that we can improve them and develop new products and services;
* to conduct free prize draws, promotions or prize competitions, as permitted by law; and
* for other purposes, provided we recognise a legal basis for the processing of your data.